Did you know that chimneys need to be cleaned and inspected regularly in order for them to burn safely? Sooty buildup can lead to chimney fires that spread into the home. Even if you do not use your fireplace often, general deterioration or even animal nests can make it unsafe to use.
Our Residential and Commercial Services include:
- Real Estate Inspections and Cleaning
- Masonry Fireplaces, Pellet Stoves, Wood Burning Stoves and Gas Fireplaces
- Repair jobs including: glass doors, refractory walls and masonry work
- New Fireplace and Stove Installations
- Insurance Claims are welcome
We are timely and sensitive to your contingency time periods with quick turn-around time on all of our reports, usually within 24 hrs from inspection time. Our reports are specific and also include estimated cost of repairs. We welcome new Realtor relationships.